Sunday, March 8, 2009
Hey! These days I'm terible busy, so I won't start writing about Man in the Middle as I wanted. I will talk about man in the middle attack pretty much in the future. These days I'm exploring new type of Man in the Middle attacks, called active MitM. Very powerfull, and I will write about this, as soon as I find some time to play a little with this kind of attack.

Until then, I want to share with you one of my thoughts. It's about Google.

As I read a lot of blogs, couple days ago, I read something about Google and some google services, and this question just came to my mind.

Can you even imagine how much things Google knows about YOU?

Did you ever think about that?

Let me help you. Google knows things like:

- Eveything you search via Google

- Your real name, address, bank account, credit card number with Adsense service

- Everything about your mail, including content, sent items, contacts,....

- All informations about you, list of friends, interests,... via Orkut

- Which pictures have you been looking for, every photo you have uploaded to Picasa

- Subject of your site, what kind of users visits your pages, how many minutes they spend on page, their geographical location, IP adress and a lot more... via Adsense, Analytics

- Everything you have written to your blog via Blogger, every blog that you have visited, every your comment...

- Strategy, composition, aims and problems in company, where are APPS being used... via Apps


and a lot more information...

scary?

No need to be. Our secrets are safe with Google. For now. :)

Think about it.
posted by Jovica at 11:29 PM |



1 Comments:

At September 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Blogger dobrivoje said........
cool blog....